Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    538

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Quote Originally Posted by quattrohead View Post
    As extra evidence from their website

    "Thank you for your interest in AT&T CallVantage® service. Currently we are not accepting new orders for AT&T CallVantage service. We will continue to evaluate our AT&T CallVantage service and remain committed to providing leading, next generation voice services for today's consumer and business customers. For information on other AT&T products and service please visit www.att.com"
    That message has been there for a least a year and a half.

  2. #12

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Looks like it's Verizon Voicewing

    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r217...ctive-March-31

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irvine CA
    Posts
    1,542,128,043

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Quote Originally Posted by dbmaven View Post
    Actually this is another one.

    Name is also at the end of the alphabet though. Just can't name it due to NDAs.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

    Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

  4. #14

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Hmmmm..... high end of the alphabet....

    Vonage and ViaTalk immediately come to mind....

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aventura Fl
    Posts
    860

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Quote Originally Posted by dbmaven View Post
    Hmmmm..... high end of the alphabet....

    Vonage and ViaTalk immediately come to mind....
    Almost coincidental that it would relate to VT, as Tim was a principal in that company. Seems to relate to a non-disclosure agreement that has his hands tied at the moment.
    If that's the case, he certainly can't speak...that is until he makes a bid for the remains and succeeds with it.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    314

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Of course, with them rolling out new features, etc, I would have to wonder a little about it being them...

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aventura Fl
    Posts
    860

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Of course, with them rolling out new features, etc, I would have to wonder a little about it being them...
    If I remember, the crew of the Titanic was arranging the deck chairs as the ship was sinking..

  8. #18

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Of course, with them rolling out new features, etc, I would have to wonder a little about it being them...
    I would to. Doesn't add up. But if investors are screaming, little does it matter what the troops in the trenches are doing.....Of course, if it is ViaTalk - the fact that they just moved to the HT502 as their standard ATA device makes a transition awfully easy....

    There are several other possibilities at that end of the alphabet - Packet8 (having some interesting problems this week) and the remains of the SunRocket disaster = Teleblend....

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aventura Fl
    Posts
    860

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Quote Originally Posted by dbmaven View Post
    I would to. Doesn't add up. But if investors are screaming, little does it matter what the troops in the trenches are doing.....Of course, if it is ViaTalk - the fact that they just moved to the HT502 as their standard ATA device makes a transition awfully easy....

    There are several other possibilities at that end of the alphabet - Packet8 (having some interesting problems this week) and the remains of the SunRocket disaster = Teleblend....
    I wonder if Teleblend's demise would even rate a line of print on page 50 of a 49 page newspaper.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    190

    Default Re: Another Residential VOIP Provider Closing

    Sunrocket just rolled out a new billing system and website when the budgie fell off the perch !!!!
    So is it before or after V......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •