Thread: Isolated Incoming Call Issues

Default Isolated Incoming Call Issues

We had several isolated reports of incoming calls immediately dropping to a fast busy or dead air today after rolling out some network changes to prepare for the device firmware upgrade which was pushed out.

This was not widespread and primarily affected users with specific NAT setups and ISPs. Based on reports that we received from users, it was less than 1%, but still a decent number.

We've been working on this issue throughout the night and have isolated it and corrected the NAT handling for those users.

It should be fully corrected now. If you continue to see this issue, please update your ticket for assistance.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Isolated Incoming Call Issues

Support knows this, but I'm still having troubles, Tim. Ticket has been updated.

Default Re: Isolated Incoming Call Issues

Quote Originally Posted by bretski View Post
    Support knows this, but I'm still having troubles, Tim. Ticket has been updated.
    At this point, I don't think your issues are related to this (even though it was similar), but support will keep working with you on them. From what I understand the biggest issue with your account is that the ports we send audio on (1025 - 65535) keep getting dropped for some reason, so it's a matter of identifying how to get those fully open on your end.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook