Thread: Not feeling good about VOIPO today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Not feeling good about VOIPO today

I was one of VOIPO's very first customers. Today my virtual PBX quit working. I tried to access the chat, but no one responds and it times out. I submitted a ticket and received an automated reply with a link to check on the status. When I clicked the link it required me to log in, but the helpdesk link won't accept my credentials. So, I call VOIPO. The young lady tells me the link is only for employees and not for customers (no idea why the automated email includes this link for me to check on the status). She tells me they are not getting any chat requests on their end, so she'll have them to check on the website's chat application. My emailed support request was in the wrong que, so she changed that. While I'm waiting, I decided to take a look at the forum here and the main board hasn't had a post in over 2 months. Just doesn't give an old customer a very good feeling about my phone service.

Default Re: Not feeling good about VOIPO today

I see "quiet" as no one having problems. Most will post over on dslreports.com. But even there chat about any problems with Voipo are far and few..
    I Void Warranties.

Default Re: Not feeling good about VOIPO today

Fair enough. I haven't been here recently because I haven't had any problems. I came back when I did have one. By the way, the ticket was answered promptly and the problem was fixed.