Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Something stuck? No Vpanel or inbound calls

Default Re: Something stuck? No Vpanel or inbound calls

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Everyone should be able to revert to the normal configuration without issues now as well.
    Ok I will say that when I rebooted it had the same issue. I will go ahead and revert as requested.

I reverted back and logged in and took a look at the settings and it shows a outbound proxy (sip.voipwelcome.com) on port #2 and not on port #1 and port number 2 unregister on reboot is set to no. Port 1 is set to yes.

Phone is working fine on both ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Xponder1 View Post
    I reverted back and logged in and took a look at the settings and it shows a outbound proxy (sip.voipwelcome.com) on port #2 and not on port #1 and port number 2 unregister on reboot is set to no. Port 1 is set to yes.
    I see the same configuration on my HT502.
    Enjoy life, it's not a dress rehearsal.

Quote Originally Posted by KenH View Post
    I see the same configuration on my HT502.
    Everything is working for you though right?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Yes, everything seems to be OK this morning.

I would like to know what the proper settings for those items is, though.

Ken
    Enjoy life, it's not a dress rehearsal.

Mine is working fine on both ports. I only pointed it out because they are settings you or Brandon asked us to change. I dunno what mine is doing this morning but its sure hammering away at the internet. The wan light is flashing none stop and my router is showing its hammering away. It is using somewhere between 250 and 500kbps none stop with the phone not in use. Are you all doing something? It seems to be all outbound traffic from the device.

I didn't have any issues throughout the weekend, while there were others troubleshooting. I just came home for lunch. Incoming calls are not coming into our phone and of course, no MWI.

I checked vPanel and no devices are registered.

I just rebooted my ATA and all appears to be well again.

My ATA is behind my router with all the appropriate ports forwarded.

Dan

This did make me think of a feature request...

I don't need an SMS for every call/voicemail, but it would be great to have an option to send an SMS if Failover (either to voicemail or another number) is "triggered".

Dan

I'm still having issues. Almost once a day; maybe every other day; I lose incoming calls and have to reboot the adapter. Then it's fine for a while again. My settings are the same that others are mentioning. I notice by telnetting in that my port 1 will become UNREGISTERED (Yet I can call out); and Port 2 will still show REGISTERED. Luckily, between failover and simultaneous ring, I'm not missing calls.

It's possible that every time VoipO makes a change, that it's requiring the adapter to be rebooted. If true; this wouldn't be a problem if VoipO was only making changes every so often. But this is becoming a regular thing. I personally am not upset, because I'm a techno-geek and don't mind troubleshooting it. And as long as outgoing is still working, my wife will never know. (Most calls are outgoing; very few incoming). I believe the same thing is happening to my beta line which is on a Linksys RT31P2. I've had to reboot that one a couple of times. Same issue; outgoing fine, incoming not. This is only something that's been happening for the last few weeks. I've move the 502 into the DMZ of my router just in case. "Even though I don't have any router settings that should be affecting the voipo lines".

Any thoughts If not, I might take it off of auto-provisioning so I can experiment with certain settings. But the fact that similar things is happening with the Beta line on the linksys, makes me believe that it's something at the SIP server level. But to be honest, I haven't monitored the Beta line as extensive because I normally don't have a lot of incoming calls on that one. I will check it when I go home tonight to see if I have to reboot it. later... mike....
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    I'm still having issues. Almost once a day; maybe every other day; I lose incoming calls and have to reboot the adapter. Then it's fine for a while again. My settings are the same that others are mentioning. I notice by telnetting in that my port 1 will become UNREGISTERED (Yet I can call out); and Port 2 will still show REGISTERED. Luckily, between failover and simultaneous ring, I'm not missing calls.

It's possible that every time VoipO makes a change, that it's requiring the adapter to be rebooted. If true; this wouldn't be a problem if VoipO was only making changes every so often. But this is becoming a regular thing. I personally am not upset, because I'm a techno-geek and don't mind troubleshooting it. And as long as outgoing is still working, my wife will never know. (Most calls are outgoing; very few incoming). I believe the same thing is happening to my beta line which is on a Linksys RT31P2. I've had to reboot that one a couple of times. Same issue; outgoing fine, incoming not. This is only something that's been happening for the last few weeks. I've move the 502 into the DMZ of my router just in case. "Even though I don't have any router settings that should be affecting the voipo lines".

Any thoughts If not, I might take it off of auto-provisioning so I can experiment with certain settings. But the fact that similar things is happening with the Beta line on the linksys, makes me believe that it's something at the SIP server level. But to be honest, I haven't monitored the Beta line as extensive because I normally don't have a lot of incoming calls on that one. I will check it when I go home tonight to see if I have to reboot it. later... mike....
    Has anyone had a drop today (and you know it was fine this morning) or could these have been from yesterday/overnight?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook