Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Something stuck? No Vpanel or inbound calls

Default Re: Something stuck? No Vpanel or inbound calls

Well I did a number of reboots last night on my network. (I was working on stuff - not really IP related). When i was done, late, I call TO my voipo lines 2 or 3 times to make sure they would ring in. They worked fine at about 11pm last night. As well as showing REGISTERED. It wasn't until I checked my adapter via telnet a couple hours ago that I saw that port 1 was UNREGISTERED and port 2 was registered. So, whatever happened, happened today. later... mike....
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    Well I did a number of reboots last night on my network. (I was working on stuff - not really IP related). When i was done, late, I call TO my voipo lines 2 or 3 times to make sure they would ring in. They worked fine at about 11pm last night. As well as showing REGISTERED. It wasn't until I checked my adapter via telnet a couple hours ago that I saw that port 1 was UNREGISTERED and port 2 was registered. So, whatever happened, happened today. later... mike....

I went back to sip with the original settings and all seems fine..

I was having a similar problem on Central02 with the test settings this afternoon.

I've ONLY used sip.voipowelcome.com for my PRIMARY LINE. I've ONLY used jupiter for the beta line. later... mike....
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Has anyone had a drop today (and you know it was fine this morning) or could these have been from yesterday/overnight?
    I haven't had a drop since yesterday. Before that, it dropped registration twice. I am on sip.voipwelcome.com and provisioned.

When it dropped before yesterday, one line would show registered and other as not registered. But the vPanel would show no registered devices and calls would go to the network down number.

I dropped again today. Noticed it when outbound calls would not complete. Looked at vPanel, no devices registered. Power-cycled, and it came back up.

Quote Originally Posted by bretski View Post
    I dropped again today. Noticed it when outbound calls would not complete. Looked at vPanel, no devices registered. Power-cycled, and it came back up.
    Open a ticket and we can make a change to your account that will likely fix for you.

The big issue is resolved, but there have been a few cases with specific users where we needed to apply a change.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I wanted to wait a day or two to make sure. So far; everything seems to be back to normal. Working good. I am going to let it rock and roll for a couple of days, then experiment again with my network settings to see if there are changes. But so far, so good. later... mike....
    Mike

To elaborate on what I'm saying with some isolated issues....

Some devices are apparently still sending the Line 2 registration before Line 1 which is canceling Line 1 out when it periodically re-registers. We're going to go ahead and roll out the new 2 Line method this weekend, but can make that change now for anyone having issues.

With the new clone line setup, the 2nd line will be using separate SIP credentials and registering independently so the two can never affect each other. That way even if for some odd reason, the ATA sends both at the same time or out of order, it won't matter. The old firmware consistently sent them in order...the new seems to only do that sometimes.

We've only seen a few reports of this so far and from logs it's not affecting many, but like I said we're going to roll out the new 2 line method anyway to prevent it for those it is affecting (and just not reporting it).
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I am still running on the "test" set up from the other night with nothing in provision path and on central02 for both lines with B in the 2nd. I had some audio problems yesterday and opened a ticket. Through the ticket was asked to put back in provisioning server so it could grab a new sip server to see if that would resolve audio issues. As soon as I entered back in provisioning server and rebooted my device would not hold registration just like the other day - also it would not even grab new firmware as I am still on .8.

In order to keep my service up and going I put back in the "test" test up from the other night and I am now good to go. Audio issues seemed to clear itself up as wife has been on the phone a times tonight with no problems or complaints.

Assuming at some point I am going to need to do something to get up to .21 firmware and correct configuration?

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Open a ticket and we can make a change to your account that will likely fix for you.

The big issue is resolved, but there have been a few cases with specific users where we needed to apply a change.
    Dropped again, even after the fix. Only one device showing up in vPanel. Was ok earlier today...