Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Something stuck? No Vpanel or inbound calls

Default Re: Something stuck? No Vpanel or inbound calls

Quote Originally Posted by bretski View Post
    Dropped again, even after the fix. Only one device showing up in vPanel. Was ok earlier today...
    Was it around this time?

http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.p...newpost&t=1105
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

^ Uncertain. I did see that post (after I posted), but a reboot did not help. Still can't make outbound calls. On with support now.

Edit:
    Something was screwy with routing, apparently. Support could not see my device, even though it is connected directly to modem. After placing a local (7 digit) call, it started working again for 10 digit calls. All of this was on phone1, phone2 worked ok throughout. Bizarre...
    Last edited by bretski; 02-02-2009 at 03:01 PM.

FWIW; I received a call from my wife (She was at home); at 1:15pm MST. I didn't think anything of it. I called her back at 3:20pm and it didn't ring in and I got my simul/failover connection. (Thank VoipO for failover and simul ring). But that made me wonder. I got on my blackberry and telnet into my adapter and did a reboot. (Forgot to look first if port 1 was registered or not). Anyway; after the reboot, all seemed well again. Later... Mike....
    Mike
    "Born Wild - Raised Proud"
    Do you like your life? - Thank a Vet!!!

My provisioned HT502 ATA shows unregistered again on vPanel, while showing registered on its CPL. This occurred overnight. Rebooting the ATA corrected the problem. I will submit a ticket.

I am losing my patience with what, I was led to believe, was a fully tested and stable service. I have spent too much time & effort trying to make this work (and I wanted it to!).
    Enjoy life, it's not a dress rehearsal.

I can confirm that my 502 also became unregistered on the vPanel overnight. VPanel shows no devices registered yet the 502 thinks it is registered. Also, when calling my number it did NOT go to my failover. It rang once then a few secs of silence then a female recorded voice said "Bye" and I was disconnected.

My 502 is connected directly to cable modem.

A reboot of the 502 did fix the problem.