Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: features request

Default Re: features request

Quote Originally Posted by NY Tel Guy View Post
    This is good for those of you who have "drunk dialing friends" at 3 am.....
    Take advantage of VOIPo and Free Drunk Dial your friends at 03:00

Frankly the thing that I could really use the most would be adding the Caller Id Name to the Call History Logs. This is something I could use every day as it is a pain to go back through my phones caller Id to try and match up a name with the call logs as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by stenger View Post
    Frankly the thing that I could really use the most would be adding the Caller Id Name to the Call History Logs. This is something I could use every day as it is a pain to go back through my phones caller Id to try and match up a name with the call logs as they are now.
    I agree - this would be very useful.

Another strong plug for this. And the name used should be from the custom caller id (if one was configured).
    Russell

ya have my vote
    my wish list:
    1. Intelligent Call Forwarding that detects the incoming call originated from the "forwarded" phone and rings the original destination instead
    2. Call History that makes use of CallerID/Custom CallerID+Location. Call History only shows Custom CallerId+Loc. No CNAM look up; Albeitly,it's a step in the right direction!
    3. Scheduled sim. ring with a twist (see wish #1)

Quote Originally Posted by voxabox View Post
    ya have my vote

Mine also!

I'd like to be able to add multiple email addresses to the voicemail notification area.