Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: No devices registered in Vpanel

Default Re: No devices registered in Vpanel

Linksys PAP2T - PAP2T-NA (Unlocked)

Is this the other device everyone is talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Xponder1 View Post
    Linksys PAP2T - PAP2T-NA (Unlocked)

Is this the other device everyone is talking about?

I looked up the post Tim made back a couple months ago or so, when they were doing the office cleanup sale. The link still works, and he was clearing them out for $25, but I was wondering if that was long over. I am guessing Tim had to use them up by now! If not, I'd like to grab one up. I should have jumped when I had the chance!

Quote Originally Posted by scott2020 View Post
    I looked up the post Tim made back a couple months ago or so, when they were doing the office cleanup sale. The link still works, and he was clearing them out for $25, but I was wondering if that was long over. I am guessing Tim had to use them up by now! If not, I'd like to grab one up. I should have jumped when I had the chance!
    That is half the retail price if its the same one I looked up.

I do not know if this is a "known issue" but again this morning 2-7-09 when my wife tried to call she had a problem. Would have been about 6:30am CST. It said my line was disconnected. Did not go to fail over but instead gave her a message saying my line is disconnected.

When I woke up at 7:30 and had not heard from her I tried calling out and it was fine. Call logs for today show my one call out. I assumed she just forgot to call. She just called from work and told me about the problem and I wanted you to know. Seems its ok now.

I know some others here have devices that show disconnects so perhaps they can post if theirs was not working during that time and how long it was out.

Thanks,

My device also show unregistered and no devices on vPanel. Had to Reboot to get devices registered. They were working around 8 am est, and then i checked aroung 11:20 am est and they were not registered. Rebooted Ht502 and everything back

Also on Fxs Port 1 it show YES on UnRegister on Reboot, but Fxs Port 2 shows NO on Unregister on Reboot

Update:: 11:40 am est
    I guess I spoke too soon, they are fluctuating between registered and not registered..it looks to be re-registering every minute...Sometimes successfully and sometimes not! Sometimes only 1 port gets registered
    Last edited by eagle 1; 02-07-2009 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle 1 View Post
    My device also show unregistered and no devices on vPanel. Had to Reboot to get devices registered. They were working around 8 am est, and then i checked aroung 11:20 am est and they were not registered. Rebooted Ht502 and everything back

Also on Fxs Port 1 it show YES on UnRegister on Reboot, but Fxs Port 2 shows NO on Unregister on Reboot

I guess I spoke too soon, they are fluctuating between registered and not registered..it looks to be re-registering every minutes...Sometimes successfully and sometimes not! Sometimes only 1 port gets registered
    That makes since actually they have them set to reregister every minute as a fix for some bug.

Seems support is looking in to it now. I just got a reply to my ticket.

I guess I spoke too soon, they are fluctuating between registered and not registered..it looks to be re-registering every minute...Sometimes successfully and sometimes not! Sometimes only 1 port gets registered

Just seems odd that the two ports are set different for UnRegistering

Another Update:

And calls are going directly to VoiceMail...My Trial does not seem to be working very favorably this week! I am glad I didn't use my main line to switch over, my wife would have killed me.
    Last edited by eagle 1; 02-07-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Just seems odd that the two ports are set different for UnRegistering
    I think it was that way when the clone feature came about, but now they are both set to unregister...via provisioning..

My PAP2T was also down this morning. A reboot, and change of servers got it working again. It seems every time I get comfortable and change from central02 back to sip, I wake up to a non-registered TA. When I left it on central02, it remained registered.