Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: <!doctype Html

Default Re: <!doctype Html

If anyone sees this today, please see http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.p...newpost&t=1278 for info.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

This happened to me today. <!doctype html for the callerId and unable to pickup the call.

I do not have any other ATAs. I do have that same router though (DIR-655) and SPI is turned off but not the ALGs. I'll switch those off and see if it makes a difference. I've only had this problem once and I noticed it was on a call that should have come through as a "private number". Everything was working fine before and I have received calls successfully afterwards.

Edit: Actually this wasn't a "private number". The person normally calls with callerID blocked but the number came through this time. It just had the <!doctype html in the name. I'm thinking it was just a coincidence and this happened due to Tim's previous post. Although this call came in at 3:04 PM EST. Maybe they ran a little longer?
    Last edited by Kaelin; 03-15-2009 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Further Info

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    If anyone sees this today, please see http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.p...newpost&t=1278 for info.
    This did happen for me. I am "kindof" ok with getting the <!DOCTYPE HTML, but I could not answer the call on either line1 or line2. I did get the number and was able to call the caller back.

It would be great if a caller ID Name issue like this wouldn't impact my ability to answer the call.

The call was at 2:25 Central time on 3/15.

Dan