Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancellation policy

Default Re: Cancellation policy

I don't know. Invoice date was 5 Feb 2009, but contract renewal is on 19 Feb 2010.

Go with invoice date--Tim had given everyone two weeks free after one of the earlier issues. You probably have until Mar 7, unless you can convince Tim that notification of intent to cancel (before end of 30-day period) upon completion of port (that happens AFTER 30-day period) still qualifies under the cancellation policy.

Can you send me your ticket numbers?

The only time a ticket should be waiting very long is when it's in Tier II or more of a request/suggestion.

As far as direct PMs, I skim them and batch them up for replies within a few days, but can't really reply immediately do to getting so many. Support should always be the first stop.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

As far as for the original question here, if a cancellation is processed it does cancel the number. If you port out, you'd need to initiate the port and cancel when it's over.

Anyone canceling outside of the 30 day window would still be eligible for a refund of prepaid time, but we would deduct the cost of the time used. So an an example if someone prepaid for a year and used 2 months, we would issue a refund for that less the cost of 2 months of service at the monthly rate.

Hope that makes sense.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Tim,

The tickets were combined by Support into one: OKX-701679

I did get an initial response after about an hour. Brandon is still working the issues for me.

Believe me, I want to stay with VOIPo...I am trying to make it work here, but I need for the phone to be working the vast majority of the time, and not wondering what the heck is going to happen next. I am still on board right now...

Yeah, I just looked it up. I understand it's not fully resolved, but 6 responses from 3 different employees (Dylan, Luke and Brandon) in your ticket all this morning in a few hour period isn't that bad. They're definitely working on it.

See my post in your other ticket. This sounds like you'll be able to just change a setting on the router.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Pardon me for adding my 2 cents but the fact of the matter (IMHO) is this:
    If you want a service without any issues at all, you should keep your land line along with all of the associated costs.
    It is true that the last few weeks here have been a rough ride, I think Tim will admit that. I came from ATT Callvanatage, which is a really good service, although in my opinion VOIPo has better voice quality . I cannot comment specifically on ATT technical support because I only used it once.
    One thing you will find here at VOIPo is that the people really really care. I don't have a doubt they will make this work with some dedication and perserverence.
    Even after all of the issues I have experienced, Tim and his team are right there to try to make things right. I have never not gotten a response to a question and everyone has been very helpful. If I'm not mistaken, Tim even issued a 14 day service credit at one point recently.
    I don't expect to be going anywhere soon.
    Good luck to you whatever way you decide to go.
    Last edited by kevm; 02-27-2009 at 01:48 PM.