Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Needed: Reviews

Default Re: Help Needed: Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chpalmer View Post
    I see no where that anyone called you or anyone else irritating. here or on dslr.
    I was wondering if I missed a post or something...

I see no where that anyone called you or anyone else irritating. here or on dslr.
    I think he is referring to this from Tim:

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim
    it's just irritating to see it so heavily affected by a few users keeping down by constantly updating.
    While not specific to any one user I am assuming that ptrowski updates his review more often than others?

irritating to see it
    (the gbu)
    so heavily affected
    I see from that post the way the GBU works referred to as irritating...
    I Void Warranties.

(the gbu)

I see from that post the way the GBU works referred to as irritating...
    That is how I read it as well, but it could be read the other way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    I think he is referring to this from Tim:

While not specific to any one user I am assuming that ptrowski updates his review more often than others?
    I read it that way of course.
    Of course I am going to update my review as issues arise. Isn't that the point? Is there anything in my reviews that are not factual? I don't think so. As many know I am vocal, be it good or bad. If the service turns around then I will update accordingly. As issues happened with my previous providers then they were updated also.

A full refund or not should not matter. I would tend to think that since I did NOT take the "buyout" that would leave the review being bad it is in the best interest of Voipo for me to get the service working so the reviews can go back up.

Tim's reply was not targeting any one person. Now that I understand how they do the ratings I have started updating my reviews daily.

Quote Originally Posted by ptrowski View Post
    .... it is in the best interest of Voipo for me to get the service working so the reviews can go back up.
    I was under the impression that Tim and his crew have done everything possible to get you working properly, and only after all efforts failed, did Tim offer to return your money. If it doesn't work for you, then hell man, it just doesn't work for you. No miracle Tim can pull out of his hat is going to fix a single users problems. Now let's go grab a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Montano View Post
    I was under the impression that Tim and his crew have done everything possible to get you working properly, and only after all efforts failed, did Tim offer to return your money. If it doesn't work for you, then hell man, it just doesn't work for you. No miracle Tim can pull out of his hat is going to fix a single users problems. Now let's go grab a beer
    That's why I said I would get it working. I am following dbmaven's lead in trying DD-WRT and have the PAP2 back online. I am throwing in the towel on the 502.

My point was if I throw in the towel now (either way I would not take the full refund offer) then my review sits where it is and is rated "negtative" from the GBU. If things work better for me then the ratings go up, and that is good for them and for me also.

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by Montano View Post
    Actually I'm all for a 1st. (after the first year you can call it an annual event) ever voipo symposium. That's where Tim flies all of us to TX (on Southwest of course) and we have a geek fest and talk about voice over IP products.

It would be good to put faces behind the names at some point.

It is Just a shame that one or two "vocal" People can offset the happy People by Such a large margin. Hard work and great support are hardly recognized anymore these days.