Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help Needed: Reviews

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Default Re: Help Needed: Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scott2020 View Post
    It is Just a shame that one or two "vocal" People can offset the happy People by Such a large margin. Hard work and great support are hardly recognized anymore these days.
    But I think that is an offshoot of a flawed system on DSLR. Surely rightfully dissatisfied/ soon-to-be satisfied customers have a right to speak their mind based on their personal experiences with the service.

Quote Originally Posted by scott2020 View Post
    It is Just a shame that one or two "vocal" People can offset the happy People by Such a large margin. Hard work and great support are hardly recognized anymore these days.
    There have been issues that some of us have been experiencing with the high latency to the data center and the data center completely going down. I see nothing wrong updating the review.

On a good note, it was my last review that had my ticket that was open for 2+ days responded to within minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ptrowski View Post
    That's why I said I would get it working. I am following dbmaven's lead in trying DD-WRT and have the PAP2 back online. I am throwing in the towel on the 502.
    I hope it works out as well for you as it did for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dbmaven View Post
    I hope it works out as well for you as it did for me.
    So everything is still smooth for you since the switch to it?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

The PAP2 status says it best:

Current Time: 4/6/2009 22:39:24 Elapsed Time: 3 days and 03:19:10

No drops, no errors, no lost registrations.

"It just works"

Quote Originally Posted by dbmaven View Post
    The PAP2 status says it best:

Current Time: 4/6/2009 22:39:24 Elapsed Time: 3 days and 03:19:10

No drops, no errors, no lost registrations.

"It just works"
    Now that's interesting. After reading your post, I checked my VOIPo PAP2 and it says:

Current Time: 4/6/2009 22:41:29 Elapsed Time: 00:30:02

Both my VOIPo PAP2 and the PAP2 from my current provider are connected to the same router and I've not unplugged either for quite some time and we certainly didn't have a power blip any time this evening. The PAP2 from my current provider has been running for 42+ days. Puzzled why my VOIPo router rebooted.
    Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Now that's interesting. After reading your post, I checked my VOIPo PAP2 and it says:

Both my VOIPo PAP2 and the PAP2 from my current provider are connected to the same router and I've not unplugged either for quite some time and we certainly didn't have a power blip any time this evening. The PAP2 from my current provider has been running for 42+ days. Puzzled why my VOIPo router rebooted.
    Current Time: 4/6/2009 22:03:01 Elapsed Time: 00:46:29

But then again I kicked AT&T DSL to the curb today and had Cox cable installed.
    However I just checked and my WAN Connection Uptime 6:20:27 so I guess it did reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post

We applied some provisioning changes today for some users. Yours was likely one.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    We applied some provisioning changes today for some users. Yours was likely one.
    Ok. I was reminded about dcurrey's one hour rebooting issue, so decided to watch the router and promptly at 1 hour both phone lights went dark for a very short period of time. I now see:

Current Time: 4/6/2009 23:11:37 Elapsed Time: 00:00:07

I need to get to work tomorrow and will be headed to bed after I hit the submit button on this entry.
    Russell

My pap2t has never made it past the hour mark since it was updated to 5.x firmware. It may have had that problem before. They make an hourly change to my config. I have asked support about reboot problem they say its normal.

I know what is being changed but not sure why they do it that way. I am sure Tim would prefer I keep my mouth shut about it.