I know some of you are more technical and curious why we do things a certain way from a technical perspective, but I'm just curious why people debate our setup without knowing how things are really setup anyway?

I know there's another thread on DSLReports debating our entire infrastructure, but no one really knows how it's setup except us. As an example, Nitzan is posting saying we only need 2 database servers yet he says he's never even used OpenSER or anything similar to what we use. Asterisk is a lot different.

Ultimately I think a lot of people are very tense right now (no one in particular at all..just in general) and many are trying very hard to find issues or provoke debates.

That's the primary reason we chose not to post in the infrastructure thread. No one knows the setup, our customer base, or requirements, so it's kind of pointless to debate with them about it. I know some people are just curious, but it gets beyond that and turns into a debate very quickly in most threads, so we opt to just stay out of them.

Just curious what others have to say about this...