Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is he real?

I feel like we share this strange kinship. Perhaps it was because my vPanel called me you for so long...

I'm sure Tim has already warned you--you'll hear a lot from this crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by fisamo View Post
    I'm sure Tim has already warned you--you'll hear a lot from this crowd...
    But at least most of us know what the heck we're talking aboout .

Operator...I've been Cut off! (Marie Antoinette's Last Voip Call)

Quote Originally Posted by devil24 View Post
    But at least most of us know what the heck we're talking aboout .
    lol "H", you got that right. Most of us have been through many VoIP companies (although you take the cake) so we have a feel for what works etc.
    Say - you live a few blocks from VoIPO "World Headquarters"...why don't you stop by and get one of those new adapters first hand.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by NY Tel Guy View Post
    lol "H", you got that right. Most of us have been through many VoIP companies (although you take the cake) so we have a feel for what works etc.
    Say - you live a few blocks from VoIPO "World Headquarters"...why don't you stop by and get one of those new adapters first hand.

Bob
    I feel no love coming my way from VoIPO

I feel no love coming my way from VoIPO
    there are support groups for that....

Bob
    As long as it's planned in advanced, I could definitely setup a tour since you're in Houston. This week I have some personal obligations with the holiday and won't be in the office much, but later in the month is fine. E-Mail me.

Our office is nothing special though...pretty typical stuff. My partner bought this building in the fall. We're on 3rd and 4th floors. Credit Union on 1st floor (has been a long-term tenant with property).

I just threw up a few more pics: http://www.voipo.com/houofc/
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Very Cool! Wish we had room for a workout room at our office here...
    I Void Warranties.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    As long as it's planned in advanced, I could definitely setup a tour since you're in Houston. This week I have some personal obligations with the holiday and won't be in the office much, but later in the month is fine. E-Mail me.

Our office is nothing special though...pretty typical stuff. My partner bought this building in the fall. We're on 3rd and 4th floors. Credit Union on 1st floor (has been a long-term tenant with property).

I just threw up a few more pics: http://www.voipo.com/houofc/
    WOW! Thanks Tim... I was kind of kidding, but that's very nice of you. I'd really enjoy a tour of your offices.

I'll drop you an email early next week with my contact info and we can set up a meeting... and heck, maybe we can discuss getting one of those adapters to test the hell out of it .

WOW! Thanks Tim... I was kind of kidding, but that's very nice of you. I'd really enjoy a tour of your offices.

I'll drop you an email early next week with my contact info and we can set up a meeting... and heck, maybe we can discuss getting one of those adapters to test the hell out of it .
    Brown nose.....lol Of course who spilled the beans about your location and made it possible for you to meet Tim and take a tour.....?
    PS - when you are there bring a BIG shopping bag, see if you can heist as many adapters as possible for distribution to your former business colleagues. (our failed voip discussion board)....
    Take refrigerator magnets too if they have them.

Brown nose.....lol Of course who spilled the beans about your location and made it possible for you to meet Tim and take a tour.....?
    PS - when you are there bring a BIG shopping bag, see if you can heist as many adapters as possible for distribution to your former business colleagues. (our failed voip discussion board)....
    Take refrigerator magnets too if they have them.
    Hahaha, will do... .