Well folks, I am very sad to report that I am porting my Voipo number to Verizon Wireless. Now let me explain.

I used to work for a mega company who paid for my voip, my cell, my internet access, my groceries and gave me a company car, but that is no longer the case.

I did find work after being out for 45 days but I have a new job now with a greatly reduced income. From a budgetary standpoint, something had to give. This is not the only thing I am cutting back on.

I have a very close relative who works for Verizon Wireless and I am putting my number on one of their devices which we will get for free, so economics dictates that I must make this move.

I have to go on record and say how much fun it has been testing the product, being part of the rollout etc.
I will continue to be an advocate for Voipo and leave with a very positive feeling about the service and the way I was treated.

I am writing this early before my port goes through since I would anticipate being cut-off from the forums once my account de-activates. My 911 information is already blank in Vpanel so I anticipate a momentary cutoff.

If there is anything I can do to ever help all of you in this community, I am listed at DSL reports as user: NY TEL.

Thanks to all, and thanks Tim for the expereince, it has been a good one.