Thread: vPanel Request

Default vPanel Request

vPanel allows us to forward voicemail to email. This feature supports multiple email addresses, separated by commas. The problem is that there is insufficient space in the address entry field to add the second email address that I want. Could you please expand the address field by a half-dozen or so characters? Thanks.

VOIPoJustin Guest

Default Re: vPanel Request

When you are inputting the second address, is it stopping you from entering completely -- or just running out of room visually? If you keep typing it *should* scroll further, allowing for more input.

To my knowledge there's no max limit set for that particular form field at the moment (unless I'm misunderstanding the request?).

Well, I actually didn't try to send an email to the second address. It wouldn't let me enter the entire address, even when I scrolled. Shall I try even when the full address does not display?

Edit: Let me be clear. It DID let me enter the entire address, but after it was saved, the entire address did not appear, even with scrolling.
    Last edited by caseydoug; 06-16-2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: clarification

VOIPoJustin Guest

Ahh, okay -- I see what you mean now.

VOIPoJustin Guest

Let me know if you're still having a problem getting it to save correctly now.

It saves correctly now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by caseydoug View Post
    The problem is that there is insufficient space in the address entry field to add the second email address that I want.
    Could you similarly modify the SMS notification field? I can't get two xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.sprintpcs.com addresses in there. Or, is it actually sent as SMS, so the phone numbers themselves are sufficient?