Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Alternate Device Testing

Default Re: Alternate Device Testing

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    I guess what Tim would like to do is stop supporting them completely and give folks the admin passwords so you now have an unlocked device to play with. Those devices will have the same status of any other independent device as far as being allowed to connect to the network. This will be fair to VOIPo. Anything else will be extremely gracious of Tim and I don't expect it - getting the device is bonus enough, thank you.

Guess Ill reword my question...

My point is that it would seem to me that those of us running two Voipo supported ATA's during this test would need to make a choice as to which one we would want to continue to run. Its only fair. Id like to rely on the guys to continue to config the RT31P2 and use the PAP2 as my BYOD box for traveling testing or just messing around... I wanted to make sure this was Tims intention. A later post by Tim here has answered part of this...

I believe now I can ask them to make the same config changes to the RT31P2 that they made to my PAP2 ie time zone, both my numbers on same ATA ect... so I can unplug the pap2.
    I Void Warranties.

Anyone running these things notice the lan lights blinking constant traffic during a phone call? I dont remember my last one doing this nor this one at first for that matter...

Wonder if there is a bridge mode or similar setting...

No biggee just curious...
    I Void Warranties.

Yes, they'll stay assigned to your accounts in our system and support can change them for you just like any other provisioned device.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

So how to get my pap2 unlocked so that I can play around with it/convert to a byod?