Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate Device Testing

Default Alternate Device Testing

We recently picked up some Linksys RTP31P2s and have a chance to buy a ton more. They're brand new, but from a provider liquidation.

This is a discontinued Linksys model which is basically like the PAP2 but with a built in router.

Since it's just an older version with a router, it seems to be working exactly the same, but we'd like to get some real world users to try them out.

We are looking for only a few people to try one. If you are testing, we need you to commit try all the features out to make sure you don't have issues (distinctive ring, etc). You'll get to keep the device when you're done (and the current PAP2 you have).

If anyone is interested and you can commit to testing features, let me know. We only need a few people.

They'd be send out towards the end of the month.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Alternate Device Testing

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    We recently picked up some Linksys RTP31P2s and have a chance to buy a ton more. They're brand new, but from a provider liquidation.

This is a discontinued Linksys model which is basically like the PAP2 but with a built in router.

Since it's just an older version with a router, it seems to be working exactly the same, but we'd like to get some real world users to try them out.

We are looking for only a few people to try one. If you are testing, we need you to commit try all the features out to make sure you don't have issues (distinctive ring, etc). You'll get to keep the device when you're done (and the current PAP2 you have).

If anyone is interested and you can commit to testing features, let me know. We only need a few people.

Tim, I thought about it and I could help you test it if you like. I will just plug it into my cable modem and plug my other router into it while testing (so the kids wireless works).

I can test all the features including the router.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post

I can have a go at it if you wish....send it on..

If you need any one else to test sign me up I'd be interested in helping out.

Count me in if needed... These seem to be really stout for their purpose when I had one (fonage) before that I managed to brick...
    I Void Warranties.

Count me in

I'm willing to test it too

I'd be happy to test one, Tim. Just set it to be for my 2nd founders account (FL#) since it isn't in use anyway [she refused to give up the flexibility of my * system, go figure ].

I will be happy to test it too, no problem
    Dvijen

I am willing to test all the features.