Thread: Important Renewal Information

Default Important Renewal Information

It's hard to believe that it's been nearly a year now since VOIPo service has been available to the public. Many of you with annual plans have started renewing now and we wanted to clarify a few things regarding Residential Freedom renewals.

Automatic Renewal

Your account will automatically be renewed on its anniversary. To check your renewal date, please login to vPanel and navigate to the Billing tab.

$50 Renewal Discount - All Annual Customers

As a "Thank You" to our customers for their support during our first phase of launch, we've applied a $50 renewal discount to your all annual accounts from 2008 and 2009 which will automatically be applied when your account renews on its anniversary.

As a result, your annual account will automatically renew on its anniversary at $149 instead of the standard $199 pricing.

The flat rate regulatory recovery fee which covers USF contributions, various taxes/fees, and E911 service of $36 still applies.

This brings your total discounted renewal price with taxes/fees to $185.

Early Renewal Special - $99/1 Year OR $175/2 Years

For a limited time, we are also allowing users to renew early at our current new customer promotional pricing which offers 12 months of service at $99 or 24 months of service for $175.

In order to take advantage of additional years at the new customer promotional pricing, simply login to your vPanel and navigate to Billing - Promotions.

--The early renewal must be done at least 7 days prior to your renewal date.--

This is a limited time special and is subject to end at any time.

Founders Plan Renewals

If you were a BETA tester that ordered a Founders Plan at launch, your account will renew automatically at the original Founder's Plan rate as it was not a limited time promotional rate. There is no need for you to renew early.

Cancellations

If you do not wish to renew, you must cancel your account prior to the renewal date.

Cancellations cannot be postdated and are instantaneous at http://voipo.com/cancel. Remember that upon cancellation you must return VOIPo provided equipment to avoid a non-returned equipment fee of $49.95 per the Terms of Service.

If you are porting a number out, the port must be complete before disconnecting service. When an account is canceled, we disconnect the number with our CLEC partner and disconnected numbers are not able to be ported out or immediately reassigned.

Billing Information

If your billing information is no longer accurate, please login to vPanel and navigate to the Billing tab and update it so valid information is available when your account renews in order to avoid service interruptions and to prevent any chance of a phone number disconnection if a payment fails.

Questions

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact billing@voipo.com for assistance. Once again, thank you for a fantastic year and your continued confidence for years to come.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 12-28-2009 at 09:36 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Important Renewal Information

Just looked at the promotions page, 'No Promotions Currently Available'.
    Has the "limited time special" ended?

How many annual plans are there?

Residential Freedom Plan
    Founders Plan (For early beta testers)

Is there to be a new monthly rate too?

Using VOIPo services since February 2007
    Beta Tested the VOIPo Reseller Plan.
    A happy VOIPo Residential Customer

Using VoIP devices since 12-2002
    Companies I've tried
    iConnectHere|Vonage|BroadvoxDirect|Vonage|Packet8| VOIPo
    VOIPo is a keeper!

VOIPoJustin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mmaldin View Post
    Just looked at the promotions page, 'No Promotions Currently Available'.
    Has the "limited time special" ended?
    If you registered during a promotion period other than the current one (there have been several), this option is temporarily not available. We'll add this automated early renewal promotion to other applicable account types shortly!

In the meantime, please contact billing@voipo.com to request it manually.
    Last edited by VOIPoJustin; 09-30-2009 at 01:09 PM.

I see 10/7 targeted on your site for price changes.

BTW, the site looks great.
    I like the sitemap footer, and the robust info available.
    You don't hype add-on extra cost virtual numbers
    Or Canadian Virtual numbers.

Companies I've tried
    VOIPo is a keeper!

If someone has referral credit or a current credit balance, how do those get applied? I want to renew at the promotional rate but I also want to take advantage of my credit and referrals. It seems like if I renew at the promo for another year, when will I ever see my credits applied?

Scott

I expect an email to support@VOIPo.com will get those counted toward it.

Companies I've tried
    VOIPo is a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by scott2020 View Post
    If someone has referral credit or a current credit balance, how do those get applied? I want to renew at the promotional rate but I also want to take advantage of my credit and referrals. It seems like if I renew at the promo for another year, when will I ever see my credits applied?

Scott
    Just as a heads up, we did add that to the automatic renewal system. It now will automatically apply any pending credits on the account and deduct those from the renewal payment.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook