Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Calls disconnecting after a few seconds?

Default Re: Calls disconnecting after a few seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by bwyatt View Post
    Incoming calls have been doing this on several of my phone numbers today. They work for awhile, then don't work. Typically inbound callers tell me they call won't ring through, rings busy after and extended period of time, or connects and then disconnects. For me, it will ring through, but when I answer it silent, then I get a fast busy after about 5 seconds.

I've submitted a ticket on this, but this does seem to be a common problem that's getting worse.
    Work with support on it to have them review your router settings especially to make sure all the appropriate ports are forwarded.

The helpdesk is almost completely dead right now with no issues.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Happening again today. Outbound calls disconnect after about 3-4 seconds. Traceroute to Central is 12 hops, 23-25ms.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Work with support on it to have them review your router settings especially to make sure all the appropriate ports are forwarded.

The helpdesk is almost completely dead right now with no issues.
    Tim:

I did and I just wanted to follow-up here and say how much I am continually impressed with the committment and dedication of the support team. Kind, cordial, competent, and professional.

I had some issues that weren't easily resolved, but it looks like we've gotten through them. Had a good day today.