I originally posted some hardware assignment challenges associated with ordering hardware from VoIPo (here).

The process and hardware implementation has been completed now, and there are some challenges that need to be addressed prior to 'production'. I'll briefly outline the details below, and highlight those areas that need to be addressed:

• Equipment ordered on 01/21 via Hardware-Order New Device from VOIPo Tab
  • Equipment shipped on 01/22 and tracking information was posted in my Hardware-Device History Tab - would have been cool to have the tracking number hot-linked to USPS's tracking page (note: Device History DID show proper MAC address, and correct username/phone number it was assigned to during ordering)
  • PAP2T device arrives via USPS on 01/25, packed in a USPS flat rate shipping box.
  • The USPS label clearly indicated VOIPo and VOIPo's corporate address in the return address (should be shipped 'blind' for resellers)
  • The box included a prepaid return label with my name and address as the FROM, and VOIPo's name and address as the TO (not sure why I got a return label, but yet another VOIPo ID)
  • The box included the standard VOIPo instruction sheet and E911 information which included the VOIPo corporate logo
  • When connecting the unit to the network (to test the plug-and-play capabilities of the ordering process), the unit did provision fully and automatically, however it provisioned with a completely different phone number than it was assigned to during the ordering process (reference my other post here for additional details as to which number it was assigned, and why)
  • In order to provision the unit properly (as ordered on the "Order New Device" screen, I had to visit the hardware tab, manually assign the appropriate phone numbers for line 1 and line 2, and resync the device.

As a reseller, the issues in red would need to be fully addressed prior to me using VOIPo as a hardware provider (which would be very beneficial, considering VOIPo's buying power).

Tim, my intent is not to be critical... just testing the full process and trying to identify all the areas that need to be addressed prior to reseller launch. Hope it helps!