Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unlimited Plan For Resellers

Default Re: Unlimited Plan For Resellers

Quote Originally Posted by usa2k View Post
    Any chance this may yet be considered?
    We may consider it for the future, but it would require pretty drastic coding changes if we did it so it would have to be in the next release if we did it (likely end of year).
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 06-25-2010 at 03:46 AM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Unlimited Plan For Resellers

AH NO!

Look You guys if you want a reseller plan as such as that then maybe their can be two types of plan like resellers lite and the regular reseller plan.

I dont know what you guys issues are as, What tim said as to the average usage and some that talk alot. I had no problems whatsoever taking his structure and implementing it into my own cost breakdown plan and I have no issues.

As to business plans I charge per minute and I also bundle them up for businesses i.e. I will give them a free quote as all businesses are different.

Look I dont mind if you guys want to go this route and Have VOIPO take control of your business because for whatever reason you cant figure out the margins but

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Tim dont do this on the basis of a few people,

Tim as our private chats you know what i have invested and what i am currently doing with my reseller plan so please if you do decide to do this can you keep the reseller plan and make a reseller lite version. Or you can do what you said you might do and make an affiliate version where VOIPO handles everything for the customer.

Just my thoughts!

You guys are trying to throw in a Monkey Wrench for the ones that already figured it out!