Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: YouMail

Default Re: YouMail

Voicemail is not the problem. Getting them is!

Its so hard to get remotely that I just wait till I get home.

All we need is a better way to get them, android/iphone apps with visual voicemail and voipo settings manager would be AWESOME, but what about those that have some other phone.

The most cost effective and rather simple approach, a non bloated mobile website, with perhaps three tabs:
    voicemail, missed calls, and settings (dnd, forward, etc.)

All this can be done very easily, with little cost, and be implemented sooner than later. Start with voicemail, then add features over time which is easy with websites because there is no software on the users end.

Now your android / iphone app can be as simple as an icon which opens a url, coded with a few auto login credentials so you can auto login. EASY PEASY

If all that is just to hard, expand the API so others can work together to make a cool mobile app. Voipo already started with the API but currently it is to limited. It should be as easy as getting info from the database, vms, missed calls, settings, etc.

Just my 84cents. (Just realized the is no cent symbol on the keyboard!

Hold down the alt button while entering 0162 ยข

Getting the voicemail .wav file sent to my email address is all I need. Transcriptions sound like a cool idea (as part of an email) but I would not pay extra for it.