Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: International Calling Rates

Default International Calling Rates

We are working on finalizing new carriers for international calling and will be rolling out lower rates.

Most will be lowered across the board, but are there particular areas you guys call that you would like to see lowered?
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: International Calling Rates

India please.

Same here. Will be interested in lower rates for India. Rates for India is pretty competitive though..

Quote Originally Posted by sr98user View Post
    Same here. Will be interested in lower rates for India. Rates for India is pretty competitive though..
    Researching: it appears VOIPo's India is about 8c a minute. Future-Nine's rate is under 2c a minute. I've used Future-Nine and VOIPo and have noticed no difference in quality. I very rarely call that country and it's no big deal to me - the few times I've made the call it's been to a business associate to ask them if they can get on Skype.

It'd also be nice to have India added to the 60 free minutes list - or if not, at least offer an international credit (say a buck or two) for countries not on the 60 free minutes list. That way I'd make these occasional calls to India via VOIPo and not Future-Nine knowing that I wont have a pending charge of 8c (like I currently do).
    Russell

Spain, France and the UK.

Particularly Spain, since our son lives there.

Peace,
    Gene

Indonesia. I've been using Rebtel not only because their price is great, but the call quality is very good. My previous voip provider had a decent rate, but the international call quality was awful. Somehow the European-based services (Rebtel & Skype) have better call quality than the other various services I've tried. That said, I'd rather give my money to Voipo if the call quality is as good.

Forgot to mention, VOIPo really needs to fix outgoing call routes to accept more than 10 digits.

With Rebtel, I can assign any International number to a local number (NPA-NXX-xxxx). Different intl number gets different local number, and if called from an authenticated phone number, no PIN is needed. I could then assign a 3- or 4-digit VOIPo outgoing call route to that local number. I can also add that local number to my cellphone address book and direct dialing international becomes so easy: no PIN, no lengthy dial plan.

Definately India, and if possible can include india in the free 60 countries list.

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    We are working on finalizing new carriers for international calling and will be rolling out lower rates.

Most will be lowered across the board, but are there particular areas you guys call that you would like to see lowered?
    Very glad to hear that. I call China a lot and hope to see lower rate. Any possibility to have unlimited calls (to individual country or multiple countries) as an add-on package to current plan?

can you please include poland in the free countries list? vonage has it and my dad calls there a lot or at least make it a penny a min