Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: VOIPo iPhone app

Default VOIPo iPhone app

sweet looking app...and it has the fbtb feed too...so now since my S/N is on an apple app does that raise my geek status?

Default Re: VOIPo iPhone app

Dear Mr. Dick,
    May I make a suggestion that I feel will solve most of the wants, needs and desires of your VoIPo Customers like myself?

Contact CounterPath.com and get hold of Bria. I am sure that they will re-skin the product for you at a reasonable cost. Then you just have to imbed the correct settings in the software. I currently use Brai on my iPhone and my notebook (through VoIPo). This solution already is available for Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) softphone, iPad , iPhone, and Android.

Can you also see if anyone has the correct settings for the iPhone mine is just a little choppy but otherwise outstanding.

I hope you said YES to my original question so the rest of the information wasn't a waist of time.

Regards,

Bernard Shaw

FWIW as a non-VOIPo user (still under contract w/ PhonePower), PP has a decent iPhone app which is nice for checking voicemail and changing forwarding settings (am not much for making calls w/ it). Am considering moving to VOIPo after the PP contract is up, and having an iPhone app would definitely be a plus

Thanks for the consideration -
    dl97ag

Cool Re: VOIPo iPhone app

I cannot find this app I. iTunes. Do we actually have this app available to download. I am new to Voipo and the forum.

There is no VOIPo app. It was canceled mid-development as apparently they deemed it unusable and the project unrecoverable.

Your best option is to use a third-party VOIP app with the BYOD settings available to you through the VPanel.

Post Re: VOIPo iPhone app

Thank you very much for your response. Will there ever be an app developed for this seize?

Tim -

Any timeline that you can provide for an iPhone app? It's somewhat difficult to navigate the full VoIPo.com site on an iPhone via Safari. Is this still in the works or on hold?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtrose View Post
    Tim -

Any timeline that you can provide for an iPhone app? It's somewhat difficult to navigate the full VoIPo.com site on an iPhone via Safari. Is this still in the works or on hold?

Thanks
    Tim's post earlier in the thread indicates that the project was canceled and what was produced was unsalvageable and scrapped.