Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can We Request Numbers In One Area or Not?

Default Re: Can We Request Numbers In One Area or Not?

please tell me how my residential number was transferred over to my reseller account that is what I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by timreichhart View Post
    please tell me how my residential number was transferred over to my reseller account that is what I want to know.
    Based on your account history, you orders a residential account. We later "moved" it to the reseller account.

The number was never ordered or ported directly within the reseller account.

Residential Coverage: http://www.voipo.com/residential.shtml

Reseller Coverage: http://www.voipo.com/reseller-voip.shtml

Again, we do not provide reseller services in the ratecenter you're looking for. If you need to offer service there, you will need to find an alternate carrier. We've offered a refund since we don't offer coverage in the areas you need.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Look Bud,

Any new start up program has it kinks in the system and this is just another kink, I am sure that in the near future the voipo reseller program will allow us to port in our own numbers from didx etc. as we are in charge of our own plan making so if we want to charge more to cover our numbers then i dont think that will be a problem.

Secondly, say that you are a big reseller and you have 5000, 10000, 50000 or more numbers and boxes under management, by that time i think more carriers will open up their doors and offer voipo more numbers at better rates.

Anyway's I have been waiting since hostgator.com announced this program and had an newsletter signup for it a few years ago and i am here to tell you that i am full speed ahead for the program.

good luck on getting screwed over like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by eatld View Post
    Look Bud,

Any new start up program has it kinks in the system and this is just another kink, I am sure that in the near future the voipo reseller program will allow us to port in our own numbers from didx etc. as we are in charge of our own plan making so if we want to charge more to cover our numbers then i dont think that will be a problem.
    We can actually already port in numbers as long as they're in one of the coverage areas listed here: http://www.voipo.com/reseller-voip.shtml

You can submit them when creating a new account. It's $5 and takes about 2 weeks.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Tim good luck with the other solution provider.

like I said I am going to test this out if it doesnt work then I will figure this out.

Charlottesville, VA and New Orleans LA was not on the coverage list which is 434 and 504

But i found out that Lynchburg, VA had 434 and Avondale, LA had 504

The same area codes so that is how i worked that out with my customers even though i picked different areas to them it is still local and they will never know.

Hope this helps anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by eatld View Post
    Charlottesville, VA and New Orleans LA was not on the coverage list which is 434 and 504

But i found out that Lynchburg, VA had 434 and Avondale, LA had 504

The same area codes so that is how i worked that out with my customers even though i picked different areas to them it is still local and they will never know.

Hope this helps anyone.
    As far as the area codes, we can still port in other area codes. The thing that matters is the city is covered.

It's just larger areas where they have multiple area codes..the blocks of numbers we have to issue new may be in one area code, but not all.

As long as coverage for city, any number in it is portable.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

alright tim can you check for me whats going to be local to celina in the 419/567 area code.