Thread: Minutes used

Default Minutes used

I sent a message about this problem to the reseller email, just thought if anyone else has had this problem.

Sometime last year I think I enable a feature that no longer exists on my reseller account. I know I get 1000 minutes a month, but for some reason I linked my cell phone into the same account, and whenever I use that cell phone, the minutes are deducted from my account. I don't know how to disable this. I guess It was enabled when they switched me over from the residential plan. It showed up as red in my history log, so it resembled something different from my home line. I was on vacation and it seemed wierd that I was using my cell minutes, but online it shows minutes deducting on my reseller account. Help?

Default Re: Minutes used

I am a bit confused. If the calls are not entering our network - how would our system be aware of these minutes, phone calls, etc?

On a second thought, what the feature may be is Simultaneous Ring -- which we do not offer as it is a BETA feature in general for resellers. However it looks like there may still be some lingering backend stuff going on, that is still allowing these calls to be forwarded in parallel when someone calls your VOIPo home line.
    ________
    Dc Medical Marijuana Dispensary
    Last edited by VOIPoBrandon; 03-21-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Default Re: Minutes used

Are you being charged for OUTgoing minutes? Or INcoming minutes?

If IN, then make sure people are calling your mobile directly. If they call your VOIP and it forwards to your mobile, I think you'd be charged since the call is active on the VOIP system for the duration (not just rerouted).

If you're being charged for OUTgoing, then I'm stumped.