Thread: Simul Ring and consolidating vm

Default Simul Ring and consolidating vm

I am an existing customer, but this seems like the only forum I can post to. Not sure why.

I am using simulring to ring my cell phone and home phone when a call comes in. I would like to disable the Voipo VM and have the calls just go to my cell VM if I don't answer either line. I am having trouble getting that to work.

I tried setting both for 30 seconds, auto answer and disabling the Voipo VM, but that didn't work.

Default Re: Simul Ring and consolidating vm

As it says in the sticky, contact support if you don't get customer area access enabled. Give them your forum username.
    Steve

Sorry, this is the only place I can seem to post here. I had wanted to start a thread.

Fairly new customer. Just had old Verizon number transferred. Back from a trip and neither incoming nor outgoing calls work. Desperate to get service up and running. This is my only phone right now.

Can anyone help me? Very important call tomorrow, Labor Day. Please help me get to someone who can help me with this. Must have to do with the device not registering now with this change of number.

Thanks!!!

Sounds like you are in the middle of having your number ported.

Why not try to go into your Verizon account and forward your number to your cell, if you have one.

Also, create a ticket to support...tell them exactly what is going on..name number, etc., and see if they can help you.

support@voipo.com