Thread: Why is the forums faster then a support ticket

Default Why is the forums faster then a support ticket

I fine posting my problem here it gets resolved faster then opening a ticket for support. I opened a ticket at 7:05 am est it is now 9:47 am est and no response. This is usually the case when ever I open a ticket.

My support ticket is:

If a voipo customer calls a voipo customer is the call free? or is it only free if they call the other customer by sip address and not number?

The other part based on research on the forum is this calling fixed yet. it seems as recent as last month people were still posting issues with calling voipo to voipo.

Default Re: Why is the forums faster then a support ticket

Used the chat function now that they are on line to get my answer. Is support for tickets only during business hours?

Default Re: Why is the forums faster then a support ticket

We don't officially provide any support through the forums. It's meant for customer interaction and customer to customer discussion.

It sounds like you were able to get your questions answered through live chat?

Quote Originally Posted by genxweb View Post
    Used the chat function now that they are on line to get my answer. Is support for tickets only during business hours?
    This is correct. Like most phone companies, VOIPo does not offer 24/7 support. VOIPo support is available during business hours only. You can submit tickets while we're closed, but you won't receive a response until we reopen the next business day.

This applies to individual tickets and issues only. System-wide issues and system-wide outages are addressed 24/7.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 11-17-2010 at 07:06 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook