Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adapter shipping time?

Default adapter shipping time?

Howdy.
    Tomorrow it will be a week since I ordered residential service. I just got the email that my adapter will be shipped soon.

Is this much lag time normal? I really want to start using my service so I can cancel my vonage account. At this rate it will be well into my first billed month before I even see the adapter.

Default Re: adapter shipping time?

Our normal shipping time is 7-10 days. We ship primary using USPS Priority Mail so it's only 2 days to most areas.

Once you receive the shipping e-mail with tracking number, that means your adapter has gone out and you should have it within 2-3 days.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Thanks for the reply Tim. I will keep an eye out for it.

$185 paid on August 13th, 2011 and no adapters / services received so far. Hope I am not paying for free.
    Makkah

Quote Originally Posted by isamd View Post
    $185 paid on August 13th, 2011 and no adapters / services received so far. Hope I am not paying for free.
    Makkah
    If it's been that long, contact support@voipo.com. The address is wrong or there's an issue. We normally ship same or next day and it's 2-3 days for delivery from shipping date. We officially say 7-10 to be safe and account for any delays, but it generally is just a few days.

If it's been several weeks, there's an issue so please contact us about it.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Hello Tim,
    I just sent email to support. I wanted to get temporary SIP address so, I can keep the phone service ON on the business location. Currently we have no service. Let me know if you can help since you are the CEO.
    Support is unable to support this feature.
    You should offer some kind of alternative solution in case adapter takes 2 months to arrive.
    If it's my home phone then I could live without phone for couple weeks since I have cell phone but this service is for a non-profit organization.
    Thanks.
    Makkah

Quote Originally Posted by isamd View Post
    Hello Tim,
    I just sent email to support. I wanted to get temporary SIP address so, I can keep the phone service ON on the business location. Currently we have no service. Let me know if you can help since you are the CEO.
    Support is unable to support this feature.
    You should offer some kind of alternative solution in case adapter takes 2 months to arrive.
    If it's my home phone then I could live without phone for couple weeks since I have cell phone but this service is for a non-profit organization.
    Thanks.
    Makkah
    Do you have a ticket number so I can look it up to see the situation? Shipping time is normally a few days so I need to see why yours was delayed before I could comment on SIP.

Send me an e-mail to tim @ voipo.com with your ticket number or e-mail and I'll look it up to see what we can do.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Do you have a ticket number so I can look it up to see the situation? Shipping time is normally a few days so I need to see why yours was delayed before I could comment on SIP.

Send me an e-mail to tim @ voipo.com with your ticket number or e-mail and I'll look it up to see what we can do.
    I received your e-mail and found the ticket.

It looks like it was sent out right away but based on the tracking number it was lost at one of the USPS Sort hubs since it shows it left and went through the post office but then no more updates to it.

I replied to it with SIP info you can use for now and approved the replacement. You'll get an e-mail with the new tracking number when it goes out tomorrow.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    I received your e-mail and found the ticket.

It looks like it was sent out right away but based on the tracking number it was lost at one of the USPS Sort hubs since it shows it left and went through the post office but then no more updates to it.

I replied to it with SIP info you can use for now and approved the replacement. You'll get an e-mail with the new tracking number when it goes out tomorrow.
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimjocky View Post
    Howdy.
    Tomorrow it will be a week since I ordered residential service. I just got the email that my adapter will be shipped soon.

Is this much lag time normal? I really want to start using my service so I can cancel my vonage account. At this rate it will be well into my first billed month before I even see the adapter.
    Here's my experience. I entered my order Monday, near the close of business. The adapter shipped Tuesday and Thursday.

Enjoy!
    New to Voipo; using VOIP at home since May 2004
    Comcast -> SB5100 -> WRT160N -> HT502