Thread: Cell Phone Inbound, No voice from you

Default Cell Phone Inbound, No voice from you

Anyone having issues with inbound calls from Sprint and ATT to VOIPO phone? You can hear them when you answer, they can't hear you. Started yesterday.

You can call outbound to Sprint and ATT cell phones and the call is fine both ways.

Default Re: Cell Phone Inbound, No voice from you

Have you forwarded the usual ports (UDP: 5004-65000) to the VOIPo device?
    Russell

Yes, this is likely a port forwarding issue. The fact that it's calls from cellular wouldn't change much, but the audio could be coming from a different media gateway and the router could be blocking that from getting through. If that's the case, the port forwarding will make sure it gets through.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I have the same issue right now, however web support appears to be down and I have been on hold for awhile. The last time I tried to have ports forwarded the guy in support went whoa...!! did you set up all those rules on your router.and I said no. Decided not to mess with anything at that time. I think the actiontec from Verizon must create rules based on what connects through it, such as a xbox..

Support is online and functional. Feel free to PM me your account username / a phone number to reach you at and I would be happy to interactively look into the issue with you, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoBrandon View Post
    Support is online and functional. Feel free to PM me your account username / a phone number to reach you at and I would be happy to interactively look into the issue with you, thanks!
    Just sent you a pm..thanks