Thread: Considering signing up, Basic ? regarding usage

Default Considering signing up, Basic ? regarding usage

Alright, I like the features Voipo offers. I have a question though. My wife and teenage girl both have a tendency to talk on the phone A LOT! They have been known to surpass 5000 minutes once or twice. We had viatalk previously and this was never an issue because they didn't count incoming calls against the minute count. So for the question,

1, Are incoming calls counted against the minutes?

2, What happens if 5000 minute limit in the TOS are passed?

Default Re: Considering signing up, Basic ? regarding usage

Quote Originally Posted by etechjc View Post
    Alright, I like the features Voipo offers. I have a question though. My wife and teenage girl both have a tendency to talk on the phone A LOT! They have been known to surpass 5000 minutes once or twice. We had viatalk previously and this was never an issue because they didn't count incoming calls against the minute count. So for the question,

1, Are incoming calls counted against the minutes?

2, What happens if 5000 minute limit in the TOS are passed?
    That's definitely a lot of usage. Our average customer users around 470 minutes total per month. As much as we hate to miss an opportunity to gain a customer, I don't recommend our service if you will have that much usage.

1) Yes, all calls are counted towards the limit (incoming and outgoing).

2) We reserve the right to bill for overage minutes at 1.9 cents per minute. If it's a one-time thing, we will usually overlook it, but our service is not designed for customers that consistently have that level of usage since it's over 10x the average.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Considering signing up, Basic ? regarding usage

Ok thanks.