Thread: No outbound calling

Default No outbound calling

Since Fiday midmorning I lost outbound calling.

I receive calls just fine. When I call out, I hear ring, however, called number is silent. No ring there, landline or cellphone.

Took me until Saturday to figure out I had problem with outbound calling.

Opened a ticket (Ticket ID: ZRI-546656) saturday morning, no reply yet due to weekend.

Anyone going through similar issue? Just curious.

dvijen

Default Re: No outbound calling

I have a similar experience. The problem might have started on Friday. The called people are saying that they are receiving the call but I keep hearing busy tone or sometimes silence.

my outbound calls from 818.935.xxxx to 858.720.xxxx have no CID number at all, so they are blocked by the called party's landline phone service. The caller hears "The Person at this number does not accept unidentified calls"

Calls to two other 858.xxx.xxxx numbers, one verizon wireless, another a corporate PBX, do receive CID number (ANI). Not talking about CNAM here.
    Last edited by stevech; 03-13-2011 at 04:35 PM.

I have setup static ip address and port forwarding as suggested by the support. After that things seemed to have improved. I am experiencing outbound call issues more often again today.
    The link to setup static ip and port forwarding help is http://voipo.com/help/article/basic-...-guide-20.html .

i had the same problem on Friday