Thread: Voicemail in Vpanel/Codeblue not working.

Default Voicemail in Vpanel/Codeblue not working.

Hello Tim or Brandon,
    I just called my voipo number, left a test voicemail and went into both vpaneldev and codeblue. Oddly enough, the same issue of the voicemail screen going back to the same page when clicking number, and showing javascript error on IE still persists. It's no biggie at the moment, as I know you guys are working on the new vpanel. But, just wanted to let u guys know. I did try from computer here at Hostgator too, so now I know it wasn't my browsers at home.

Brandon, you mentioned that I happen to get a number that you were doing some test things on way back. Is it completely cleared out, just to make sure?

Voipo Number: 281-404-0955

Thanks!

Default Re: Voicemail in Vpanel/Codeblue not working.

Is anyone else able to replicate the JS errors when listening to voicemail online? I haven't been able to (even with Justin in my office) and it's really odd.

Quote Originally Posted by jmczeal View Post
    Hello Tim or Brandon,
    I just called my voipo number, left a test voicemail and went into both vpaneldev and codeblue. Oddly enough, the same issue of the voicemail screen going back to the same page when clicking number, and showing javascript error on IE still persists. It's no biggie at the moment, as I know you guys are working on the new vpanel. But, just wanted to let u guys know. I did try from computer here at Hostgator too, so now I know it wasn't my browsers at home.

Brandon, you mentioned that I happen to get a number that you were doing some test things on way back. Is it completely cleared out, just to make sure?

Voipo Number: 281-404-0955

Thanks!
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

It started working now this morning and I listened to the Windows Media popup and deleted the message. Now, I just don't get voicemail prompt anymore after calling the number, which I will figure out next.

After the normal number of rings, it pauses for a second, then rings the phone again.

I guess I just have the best luck with this number. :-)

disregard voicemail problem above. prompt comes up now. may have been the phone i had connected, who knows? :-).