Thread: Api

Default Api

Is there any plans to offer a api for the resellers to create a solution to auto create accounts upon sign ups and if so when. I see a lot of talk of whcms but until there is a api there cant be a tie in.

Default Re: Api

It's planned for the future, but not currently under development so we can't really give a timeline. Def have had a lot of requests for it though.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Tim,

In the mean time, are there any immediate plans to upgrade the functionality of the reseller control panel?

It would be helpful to resellers and Voipo if we could get a bit more access to various information, and be able to make a few more account level changes directly without support tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Tim,

In the mean time, are there any immediate plans to upgrade the functionality of the reseller control panel?

It would be helpful to resellers and Voipo if we could get a bit more access to various information, and be able to make a few more account level changes directly without support tickets.
    I'm sure there may be some possible things we could add, but many people assume we have access to all kinds of info that doesn't exist.

If there's specific stuff that is available and would be helpful we can consider adding it, but ultimately it's got almost everything already.

What are some examples of things are you looking for?

One thing we do have coming soon is an order form builder in development which handles number ordering and optionally collects payments using PayPal.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Tim,

Here are some of my wish list items for the control panel.

Most are actually just little details, but each item would really help. I've tried to list them from highest priority to lowest. But I'll take them in any order.

Billing and Usage Report
    -on the billing/usage report page, show the first row or two of the "Account Notes" field for each account. Then we could see account notes and be able to quickly compare to see if accounts need attention or not.
    -enable hyperlinks back to accounts, so clicking an account will take me to the account details screen. (this feature not as important if we can change account names and see "account notes".

More Account Management Features
    -ability to change account name
    -ability to change account type
    -ability to cancel account and move number to inventory
    -hide/show checkboxes for each account type (full, forwarding, canceled, etc) so we can display groups of accounts. Most important to me would be at least the ability to hide canceled accounts to reduce clutter.

Account details screen
    -show international usage info in same manner domestic use is currently displayed (previous month usage, current usage, remaining usage)
    -increase viewable size of "Account Notes" text box. It currently shows about 20 characters and 1 row. I'd like to be able to see 4 or 5 rows, single spaced between lines, not double spaced.

Account Creation, more number search options:
    -order by area code, not just city name
    -vanity name search tool with wildcards (something like tollfreenumbers.com has, but for any area code, not just for toll free numbers)

Unbranded number search page
    -no ability to order, just for browing, so customers could help pick numbers
    -we could run this in a frame, would make resellers look more "legit"

Thanks, as always, for a great service and opportunity.