Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whoa, all of my customer lines just went down

Default Re: whoa, all of my customer lines just went down

Hi Tim. The 2 outbound calls limit is something I wasn't aware of until now. I thought we could have unlimited connections?

How do I go about getting that limit removed from my accounts?

Those of us who sell by the minute like to encourage simultaneous usage, and it is one of the big selling points of SIP.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Hi Tim. The 2 outbound calls limit is something I wasn't aware of until now. I thought we could have unlimited connections?

How do I go about getting that limit removed from my accounts?

Those of us who sell by the minute like to encourage simultaneous usage, and it is one of the big selling points of SIP.

Thanks.
    You can connect unlimited times (just use the SIP info multiple times).

This is just a limit on the simultaneous calls. We can't do unlimited (too much potential for fraud and bad stuff to happen), but we can gradually increase the limit on a per account basis as usage increases. You would just contact reseller@voipo.com with your requests.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

My Voipo connection is not working at all at least since this morning (it may be from yesterday evening). In Linksys, I see power and Internet lights are on, but phones lines lights are off, though phone lines are connected to phones which is untouched and was working yesterday during the day.

Is there any debug tool in Linksys (provided by VOIPo) that I can access with web interface and checks the logs?

Is VOIPo system is working for everyone?

My connections have always been (for months) and working until now was:

Time Warner Cable/Roadrunner NC (Raleigh)
    --> D-link D-524 router (basic standard settings)
    --> Linksys --> phone port 1 --> Phone system 1
    --> phone port 2 --> Phone system 2
    --> Wireless & other LAN network (working fine)

Internet access is via cable modem Motorola SB5101. Speed test shows 9Mbps download and 398Kbps download. It has been working for many months. Rebooted all of the devices, several time. In fcat left all the systems off overnight to see if it resolves. But no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tim one other question that may or may not be related to this. If call logs are not all back which they say they are will the users limits be effected. IE I had a user that had 1500 + minutes used and now shows way below that. I am getting charged for the overages i have caps set on every ones account. This user is 3500 so going from near 1500 to only 272 is kind of worry some.

Quote Originally Posted by genxweb View Post
    Tim one other question that may or may not be related to this. If call logs are not all back which they say they are will the users limits be effected. IE I had a user that had 1500 + minutes used and now shows way below that. I am getting charged for the overages i have caps set on every ones account. This user is 3500 so going from near 1500 to only 272 is kind of worry some.
    Call logs are still restoring. They've been rebuilding since Friday night newest to oldest.

Limits and overages reet on the 1st of each month. So the current stats and limits are from April 1-April 10. Nothing is missing from April.

Call logs from past months will have nothing to do with the current month.

If you have specific questions with your account, you will need to open a helpdesk ticket by e-mailing reseller@voipo.com.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    My Voipo connection is not working at all at least since this morning (it may be from yesterday evening). In Linksys, I see power and Internet lights are on, but phones lines lights are off, though phone lines are connected to phones which is untouched and was working yesterday during the day.

Is there any debug tool in Linksys (provided by VOIPo) that I can access with web interface and checks the logs?

Is VOIPo system is working for everyone?

My connections have always been (for months) and working until now was:

Time Warner Cable/Roadrunner NC (Raleigh)
    --> D-link D-524 router (basic standard settings)
    --> Linksys --> phone port 1 --> Phone system 1
    --> phone port 2 --> Phone system 2
    --> Wireless & other LAN network (working fine)

Internet access is via cable modem Motorola SB5101. Speed test shows 9Mbps download and 398Kbps download. It has been working for many months. Rebooted all of the devices, several time. In fcat left all the systems off overnight to see if it resolves. But no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

There have been no system-issues since Friday morning. We always announce issues at http://twitter.com/voipo

Have you tried rebooting your modem/router and VOIPo adapter (all of them)? 99% of the time, that will solve the issue. Since they are electronics they need to be rebooted occasionally.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    Call logs are still restoring. They've been rebuilding since Friday night newest to oldest.

Limits and overages reet on the 1st of each month. So the current stats and limits are from April 1-April 10. Nothing is missing from April.

Call logs from past months will have nothing to do with the current month.

If you have specific questions with your account, you will need to open a helpdesk ticket by e-mailing reseller@voipo.com.
    Tim I am talking about this month usage not last months. Based on your twitter feed and what I see in y call logs is why I asked this.

Also based on what is in this post: http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?p=22860

Quote Originally Posted by genxweb View Post
    Tim I am talking about this month usage not last months. Based on your twitter feed and what I see in y call logs is why I asked this.

Also based on what is in this post: http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?p=22860
    There shouldn't be any impact. If you notice anything wrong, just contact reseller@voipo.com with specific examples and our team will be happy to investigate.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com