Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whoa, all of my customer lines just went down

Default whoa, all of my customer lines just went down

Can't reach Voipo support line either.

Anyone else?

What is happening?

Default Re: whoa, all of my customer lines just went down

Please see http://twitter.com/voipo for all network status information.

We have been experiencing system issues today while recovering call logs from a call log failure that occurred overnight. In order to avoid further system issues, we are delaying the restoration until tonight during off-peak times.

All services should now be back to normal. If a customer is experiencing issues, simply have them reboot their adapter.

All missing call logs for past calls will be restored during off-peak hours tonight.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

I hope you have some staff on this weekend to deal with any of the fallout from this

Quote Originally Posted by genxweb View Post
    I hope you have some staff on this weekend to deal with any of the fallout from this
    Outside of the call logs, there are no current issues and everything on our network is running smoothly.

Past call logs are in the process of being restored and you should gradually see missing calls appear over the next 48 hours or so.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

I am still having clients report issues.

Ticket KDY-207031

I am still having clients report issues.

Ticket KDY-207031
    If you have someone experiencing issues, you should troubleshoot normally. Everything on our end is normal and all systems are running smoothly.

I took a look at this ticket for you and even did test calls to confirm everything.

If the user is experiencing issues, it's definitely on their end because I was able to successfully receive calls on that account when connected with a softphone.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 04-08-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

IT is not there end as My account works on my pc. I remove my settings and put his and call is busy. I know to verify each account before contacting support as they always blame the user and 9 out of 10 times it is the user. But I get a busy as well trying to call out on his account. On a system that I know works with the service as I use it with my office number that is part of your system.

This is still a issue.

His devices are successfully registered so is my softphone. I like to see the logs on your side to help him as support was not helpful.

His call logs are not even showing his number as the out bound caller when the logs calls did work today they are showing as 3232543018 not his number that is in the ticket

IT is not there end as My account works on my pc. I remove my settings and put his and call is busy. I know to verify each account before contacting support as they always blame the user and 9 out of 10 times it is the user. But I get a busy as well trying to call out on his account. On a system that I know works with the service as I use it with my office number that is part of your system.

This is still a issue.

His devices are successfully registered so is my softphone. I like to see the logs on your side to help him as support was not helpful.
    I misread your original post stating and only tested incoming.

I had someone take a look at outgoing and they said this account was just over it's session (simultaneous call) limit and the system still thought it had calls going because calls from earlier did not hang up/end properly. All accounts are limited to 2 outgoing calls at a time by default.

So it was not a system-wide issue but was just that this account still showed calls in progress so it wouldn't allow additional calls until those "hung up".

This could be because of the morning issues if they were in a call and the hangup signal did not get received so even though the calls ended they never ended in our system.

They cleared those out for this account and it's all set now.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 04-08-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Tim thank you.