Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where this???

Default Where this???

ok, so after all the hype on free stuff with reseller, i signed up. so where and how the bleep do you setup the free numbers, get the hardware etc...

I put in a ticket and the response was go to some page and signup as a reseller. duh, i am a reseller asking how to get my stuff going here. bad enough as I waited 5 days after ordering with no welcome email until i got a tech on chat. found another post about free accounts under the reseller billing, tried that but that link only exists on that page and no other. still cant get tf or fax created with that.

I understand beta, but sheesh, lets get the basics going at least. this looks like it has been beta for 2 years.

anyone with the answers?

Default Re: Where this???

You have access to the reseller portal, correct (cp.voipwelcome.com)? Just set up an account for yourself and start adding numbers. The first 3 seem to be on the house. Then go to the hardware tab and order hardware (no charge for the first).

Thanks, figured that out a little later on when a support ticket was replied to. There should be at least some basic documentation on "getting started".

There is no help and no documentation.

I waited days for the welcome email as well and it was ONLY after asking and asking that I got it.

Did no good, as its been weeks and support still can't get an answer to the most basic questions. And it takes weeks to get one little thing solved.

This may be beta, but its far far away.

I agree that it would de nice to have some documentation. I keep in mind, however, that this is the lowest cost and most complete reseller package I have ever used. After many years of leasing multiple asterisk servers and dealing with numerous carriers, I'll take the VOIPo reseller option anytime.

Lower cost is great. But when nothing works, and tech support is useless, well perhaps you get what you pay for. So far, I have gotten nothing out of the money I have paid!!

Beta or not there should be at the very least some docs to help those who are willing to get involved to get started. After all, it is us who are on the ground floor, discovering the flaws.

A simple 1 page doc could cover so much.

Quote Originally Posted by boarhunter View Post
    Beta or not there should be at the very least some docs to help those who are willing to get involved to get started. After all, it is us who are on the ground floor, discovering the flaws.

A simple 1 page doc could cover so much.
    We are working on improving documentation in the future, but our knoweldgebase already has a ton of information. It's linked in the header of every page on voipo.com and accessible here: http://www.voipo.com/help

For reseller specific stuff, here is a direct link to the reseller category:
    http://voipo.com/help/category/voip-reseller-program/

Quote Originally Posted by tloosle View Post
    There is no help and no documentation.

I waited days for the welcome email as well and it was ONLY after asking and asking that I got it.

Did no good, as its been weeks and support still can't get an answer to the most basic questions. And it takes weeks to get one little thing solved.

This may be beta, but its far far away.
    As far as welcome e-mails, those are sent out automatically but sometimes get caught in spam filters. I'm glad that support was able to provide you with the information when you asked.

I don't know of any situations where a support ticket has ever been open for weeks. If you have specific examples please provide the ticket numbers as I would be interested in investigating that (I'm the owner). Reseller tickets are generally responded to very quickly during business hours.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 06-09-2011 at 01:18 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

ALR-758240 E911 Setup - doesn't like addres...

MRW-790254 Fax Number
    LLN-958843 No numbers

I can promise you that NONE of my support requests have been answered "quickly".

Quote Originally Posted by tloosle View Post
    ALR-758240 E911 Setup - doesn't like addres...

MRW-790254 Fax Number
    LLN-958843 No numbers

I can promise you that NONE of my support requests have been answered "quickly".
    I just pulled those up and it looks like all responses (and some of the tickets had many) in those tickets were provided in less than 24 hours with the most being within hours.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook