Thread: Costs showing up in Call Log

Default Costs showing up in Call Log

It started today where a 0.03 charge is being attached per minute to calls to my VOIPo line (showing up in the call logs).

Edit: On a two minute call, the call log said -0.09 charge when I first looked at the call. When I did a refresh of the CP, then it reverted to saying 0.06. On another 1 minute call, the call log said -0.12, then reverted to 0.03 after a later refresh.

Edit: Looking at the call log, the charges are fluctuating on some calls. So something is going on. First, is there billing testing going on that I'm unaware of? Second, I have seen the billing on certain calls fluctuate. It will say -0.12, then later say 0.03, then later say -0.12 again for the same call.
    Last edited by sbradshaw; 03-15-2008 at 07:19 PM.

Default Re: Costs showing up in Call Log

Quote Originally Posted by sbradshaw View Post
    It started today where a 0.03 charge is being attached per minute to calls to my VOIPo line (showing up in the call logs).

Edit: On a two minute call, the call log said -0.09 charge when I first looked at the call. When I did a refresh of the CP, then it reverted to saying 0.06. On another 1 minute call, the call log said -0.12, then reverted to 0.03 after a later refresh.

Edit: Looking at the call log, the charges are fluctuating on some calls. So something is going on. First, is there billing testing going on that I'm unaware of? Second, I have seen the billing on certain calls fluctuate. It will say -0.12, then later say 0.03, then later say -0.12 again for the same call.
    The billing is not accurate right now. We have to get the packages/plans situated. Since the migration to the new parsing engine, we need to reassign the correct plans. This should be done over the next day or so.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Costs showing up in Call Log

Sounds good.