Thread: Call forwarding

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Call forwarding

Hi There,

I want to set call forwarding on my voipo number to my mobile number so i dont miss important calls. But, I want to be able to know on my mobile that it is a forwarded call not someone calling my phone directly? Is there a way to do it?

Default Re: Call forwarding

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPPRO View Post
    Hi There,

I want to set call forwarding on my voipo number to my mobile number so i dont miss important calls. But, I want to be able to know on my mobile that it is a forwarded call not someone calling my phone directly? Is there a way to do it?
    I don't see such feature with VOIPO. I would suggest get a google voice number which is free. Then forward voipo calls to google voice. In google voice forward calls to your cellphone, where you have option to display google voice number or actual phone number to display.

I know this would not fulfill your original requirement. But, somehow you will be able to identify this was a forwarded call.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobsLive View Post
    I don't see such feature with VOIPO. I would suggest get a google voice number which is free. Then forward voipo calls to google voice. In google voice forward calls to your cellphone, where you have option to display google voice number or actual phone number to display.

I know this would not fulfill your original requirement. But, somehow you will be able to identify this was a forwarded call.
    Thank you Jacob for your reply. Appreciated..

Have you tried "simul ring" located at https://account.voipo.com/beta/findme