Thread: Anyone Home? Anyone Care?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anyone Home? Anyone Care?

If there's any one factor that makes or breaks a startup it's online buzz and customer service.

I posted 2 simple questions on 4/13 ("Renewal Rates" and "Adapter 2nd Line for Other Service?") and got a deafening ignore from the forum and the company. Four days later someone else posted an inquiry and got a reply from the guy who owns the company--who OBVIOUSLY read my questions on his way to the one he did answer.

I also see numerous posts from potential customers dating back to late last year with zero replies. Huh?

What message does it send to a potential customer attempting to evaluate a provider when the provider totally ignores sales related inquiries? Obviously the message is "if they can't be bothered to answer a simple question to get my business, they sure won't support me after they get my business!"

Come on guys, I'm a big small startup fan--start acting like you want to succeed. Take a few minutes to READ and RESPOND to forum posts--or close the damned forum so folks won't be frustrated by your indifference....

HOME PAGE: "It may sound crazy in this day and age, but we care about your experience with our VoIP service and appreciate your business. Really."

Really
    Last edited by K9BM; 04-23-2014 at 09:18 PM.

Default Re: Anyone Home? Anyone Care?

Wow!

I've been around since before the beginning with Tim and VOIPo and can't believe your post.

I don't recall very many forums where the owner of the company comes on line and not only responds but does whatever is necessary to solve a problem.
    Tim monitors this site as if it were his own email and has done so since he started, and perhaps that's one of the reasons for his success.

Quote Originally Posted by burris View Post
    Wow!

I've been around since before the beginning with Tim and VOIPo and can't believe your post.

I don't recall very many forums where the owner of the company comes on line and not only responds but does whatever is necessary to solve a problem.
    Tim monitors this site as if it were his own email and has done so since he started, and perhaps that's one of the reasons for his success.
    So what exactly is your point? Why have my pre-sales questions and those of many other folks over the last several months gone unanswered?

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you questions weren't addressed.This is a customer forum and isn't an official support channel so it's not always monitored.

The forum is mainly designed for customers to be able to have a place to talk about service and share ideas. It's not something our staff actively monitors even though we do jump on from time to time to interact.

Just give us a call, use our live chat, or e-mail sales@voipo.com and you'll get a response right away.

I will have someone from our team get in touch with you to address your questions.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 04-24-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Good afternoon,

Please review and reply to ticket ID: GWX-728346 for further assistance.

Also, if you'd prefer real-time support can be reached directly via online chat or over the phone at:

http://voipo.com/

Our hours are Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm PST

Regards,
    -James