So I'm just curious why I've found my reseller account double billed for certain numbers 3 times in the past? Although Voipo has quickly corrected this, I cannot understand why it keeps happening.

The most recent was a fax number I transferred over from my Voipo account to my reseller account. The transfer went through and the number showed as a fax line. Next thing I see is I got double billed because somehow the number showed as a fax line AND a phone line. This was quickly corrected but in the interim I now had problems receiving faxes. I had asked support if the billing correction had something to do with it and never got an answer.

Now that my fax line seems to be working again, I see that I was billed 3 times for that same number and future billing shows again the number as a fax line and a phone line which means I will be getting billed 5 times for the same number.

Why is this happening? Human error? Technical error?

In the mean time, my CC was charged 3 times over the past couple weeks and due for 2 more charges over the next couple weeks. I'm trying to be patient but finding it difficult waiting for support to get back to me on a situation that was suppose to be taken care of while my CC keeps getting charged !!!