Thread: Call History Sporadic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Call History Sporadic

I got a call from 3148005555 at 12:06:37 CDT today that rang for 37 seconds according to my Obi202. The number also registered on my AT&T and Panasonic phones' caller ID but is not listed in VPanel call history. This has occurred previously but does not affect all incoming calls. Is this a chronic problem or am I just lucky?

Default Re: Call History Sporadic

By any chance did you enable NOMOROBO beta option?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd View Post
    By any chance did you enable NOMOROBO beta option?
    Yes, but that number belongs to a private party and obviously is not listed by NOMOROBO (it rang for quite a long time; not just once) plus other numbers do show up in Call History.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hazard View Post
    Yes, but that number belongs to a private party and obviously is not listed by NOMOROBO (it rang for quite a long time; not just once) plus other numbers do show up in Call History.
    Well, who knows, but as soon as I enabled NOMOROBO half my call listings (from private parties) stopped appearing. Maybe a NOMOROBO/VOIPO integration issue, maybe just a coincidental coincidence . I have disabled both NOMO from their website as well as from VPANEL and now 100% of my call listings are back.
    Last edited by MisterEd; 08-28-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd View Post
    Well, who knows, but as soon as I enabled NOMOROBO half my call listings (from private parties) stopped appearing. Maybe a NOMOROBO/VOIPO integration issue, maybe just a coincidental coincidence . I have disabled both NOMO from their website as well as from VPANEL and now 100% of my call listings are back.
    Well, then, NOMO is obviously causing this issue. Disable it for yourself and everything should be back to normal.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by wingsohot View Post
    Well, then, NOMO is obviously causing this issue. Disable it for yourself and everything should be back to normal.
    Huh? I did, which was what I said in my post which was addressed to the other fellow who had the same issue. But thanks for the suggestion.

I also have numerous calls from specific numbers that do not show up in call history. I have never activated nomorobo.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    I also have numerous calls from specific numbers that do not show up in call history. I have never activated nomorobo.
    What I find strange is that the actual number is not related to this issue. I got a call from a telemarketer that did not show up and got another call from the same number later that day and it showed up the second time. I blocked it after that. With this behavior, I have doubts its related to NOMOROBO.

If it doesn't show in Voipo history, it's probably a direct IP call. You mentioned that you use OBI - there are several threads on OBI forum how to fix this (from simple change of the port from 5060 to something else; to smart incoming dial rule). I realize it's an old post - but nobody suggested this approach; hopefully, it may help somebody else in the future.