Thread: Is it just me...tickets never seem to get resolved.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Is it just me...tickets never seem to get resolved.

@tttony, My guess that about 80-90% of the issues are either customer errors or easy to fix. These tickets get resolved by support quite quickly. Another 10-20% are issues outside support control (limitations of VOIPo service; limitations of underlying carriers; compatibility issues, or something really bad with customer ISP). Being a super low-cost provider, I suppose VOIPo doesn't have resources to do enterprise-level troubleshooting without going out of business. So, if you are in those 10-20%, your best bet is indeed to move on. Depending on your technical skills your options range from bundling phone service with internet from ISP to no-cost no-support service such as Google Voice.

I have three accounts that I am very happy with (I just renewed one of them for another two years as part of Black Friday promotion), and one account in that 10-20% category. By the way, VOIPo was very helpful in crediting remaining months to remaining account. I switched my very non-technical in-laws to Google Voice, and they haven't had a problem in two years.
    Last edited by ymhee_bcex; 11-29-2014 at 04:56 PM.