Thread: Voicemail message waiting indicator (MWI) slow to show up/turn off

Default Voicemail message waiting indicator (MWI) slow to show up/turn off

Just curious, has anyone else noticed that the voicemail (MWI) has been slow to show up after receiving a voicemail and slow to turn off after deleting the voicemail? It now usually takes 3 to 5 minutes show up or turn off......it used to take only a few seconds. This started happening sometime in the last couple of months.

Default Re: Voicemail message waiting indicator (MWI) slow to show up/turn off

I had the exact same issue and opened up support tickets for it. Not sure if they did anything or not but it seems to be working better the last few days. Still not as fast as it was but it is better.

Thanks, good to know. It's annoying but can live with it....maybe Voipo's support team needs to look further into this issue.

The good news is that I forward my voicemails to my email and still know immediately when a voicemail is left. I have a special sound set up on my Android phone to alert me of voicemail alerts. I also see it immediately in Gmail on my desktop as well if I happen to be sitting there.

Delays are back for me. It just took 4 minutes for the voicemail indicator to show up on my phone after receiving a message. It also took another 4 minutes for the indicator to disappear after I listened to and deleted the message.