Thread: Grandstream Stands - Anyone Else Ever Try To Get One?

Default Grandstream Stands - Anyone Else Ever Try To Get One?

Given the very narrow shelf on which my vertical router, backup disk drive and cable modem are located, I'd really like to have a stand for my Grandstream HT502. So I opened a ticket. Although the Customer Service rep. asked me to have a nice day, I'm not because "is it just me or ... tickets never seem to get resolved" to the satisfaction of the customer to wit:

Ticket ID: ESB-281-94434
    Department: Customer Care
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Requests Handled in Order Received

On Mar 16, 2015, at 6:11 AM, VOIPo <support@voipo.com> wrote:

We don't get the stands so we can not send them out to you. Sorry.

Have a great day!
    VOIPo

Regards,

My response:

Well, would you ask Grandstream or whoever your supplier is to provide some?

Am I really the only customer in all these years you have been issuing Grandstream devices to ask for a stand?

Grandstream seems to be on the manufacture/wholesale level and does not seem to deal with the individual consumer. One has to register to get help. One needs to be a direct business customer, such as VOIPO.com to register. Surely your supplier, Grandstream or otherwise can get the associated stand. They are advertised as available in the HT502 User Manual:

EQUIPMENT PACKAGING

CONNECT YOUR HT502

The HT502 ATA package contains:

• One HT502 Main Case

• One Universal Power Adaptor

• One Ethernet Cable

One HT502 Vertical Stand

Please, if you want me to be nice on the survey you want me to fill out, please take the next step and try to get some Grandstream HT502 stands.

If necessary, please escalate this to VOIPoTim - The Man with a Plan.

Sometimes it seems you, Customer Support, "Close" these requests without really trying. I kinda figured since I did not get one, twice, you did not have them. Please get some. That is really all I am asking. Telling me you don't have them is NOT Customer Service. Telling me you are going to get some, anticipated delivery date is <whatever>, IS the Customer Service I should receive.

Sincerely,
    6**.***.2275

Default Re: Grandstream Stands - Anyone Else Ever Try To Get One?

OK, to be fair, minutes after sending email & posting, I received this:
    Hello,
    We actually found some and can send them to you free of charge!
    They should arrive in around 3-5 days.
    Thank you,
    --
    <name withheld to protect the innocent>
    Voipo Staff

So now THAT is kind of Customer Service we rave about! Best in the business if you find the right person. [If they do send it today, I'll probably get it tomorrow since we are both in OC.]

My sister tells me that whenever she contacts any customer service group, if she is not satisfied, she waits a couple of hours or just a few minutes and tries again. She is always amazed at the inconsistencies. She keeps telling me, it all depends on the human being you are talking with.

So, VOIPO Staff, thank you very much. Now for that survey.

OC_Carl

Default Re: Grandstream Stands - Anyone Else Ever Try To Get One?

I was going to say that I have a boat load of them if you wanted one. I do not normally include them unless a request is made because, what the stands tend to do is pull the rubber feet out of the screw holes. I can't tell you how many ata's that were returned to me after cancellation of service, had missing rubber feet.
    City Wide Phone
    where the talk is cheap!