Thread: Is it possible to pay for BYOD support?

Default Is it possible to pay for BYOD support?

I understand I can not call tech support for BYOD but can I pay for service?

Default Re: Is it possible to pay for BYOD support?

We don't "officially" support BYOD. With that said if you have basic questions, we'll try to help within reason. It's just that we can't get into troubleshooting third-party software/hardware that people use with our service because we're not familiar with them and they're all so different. If you just have some general questions, we can usually help as long as it's reasonable.

You might also try posting here on the BYOD forum or at http://www.dslreports.com/forum/voip because there are a lot of people on both of them that have a lot of knowledge they could share.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

How about just picking a brand like Grandstream and the gateways Grandstream GXW-4024, GXW-4008, GXW-4004?

Also I would pay (obviously if reasonable) for phone support. I've been a fan of HostGator for years and have been pampered by the tech support I receive as a reseller. I am now using the chat more than the phone support but would really like to see something like this here for resellers.
    Joe Siepka

You can always hire someone for this. There are tons of professionals to do this for you. You don't need to do anything here by the way.