I would have to agree that this is the single largest negative issue with Voipo (at least to me). It seems as if I run into at least one number that rings once and dies almost daily. It is at the point that when I dial a new number I find myself holding my breath waiting for the second ring. I've opened numerous tickets and have had the infamous "routing treatment" successfully done every time but the thing about phone service is that I expect to be connected when I dial a number. It wouldn't be so bad if I could call right back and get connected a second time but I can't even do that. If a number doesn't work it just doesn't work until the "routing treatment" is done. Unless I am on IM with someone it is impossible to ask them to call me back as I have no way to ask them to do that. All in all this is EXTREMELY frustrating. Phones need to connect when a number is dialed. Once in a while I understand that there can be issues but the frequency with which this happens makes it unacceptable.