Thread: Non customer about to sign up with billing question

Question Non customer about to sign up with billing question

I am about to sign up but am not clear about billing. Husband and I "survive" on Social Security Disibility and so we still need to keep our cell phones with that number but this seems a way to be able to have a house phone cheap and so here are my 3 questions: #1. Can I be billed on a monthly basis and #2. Can I have a seperate and new number different than cell phone number and #3.I am awaiting the installation of a new internet provider which will take me from Cable with one company to DSL Broadband "Always On" at another company(Satelite). This change over has been completed with our TV and installation date for internet is 7 days away. So, can I still sign up while the cable is my provider and then everything will just take care of itself once the new provider installs their stuff.(Its a bundle deal)
    I realize I have asked alot but I dont want to sign up and be billed the $149.00 all at once due to income-I have to pay monthly even though its more expensive, at least until I can save up to pay for 1 years worth.
    Thanks to whoever answers me.
    Laraine

Default Re: Non customer about to sign up with billing question

Laraine,

I can't answer the first question (I am sure someone from VoIPO will), but the answers to your second and third questions are "Yes and Yes". When you sign up for service, you can select a new phone number. There may or may not be an available number in your immediate area. As for changing Internet providers, that will not affect your VoIPO service.
    Steve

Default Re: Non customer about to sign up with billing question

Answering question 1. When you sign up, you can select Monthly plan by changing Plan Duration.