Thread: Can't get call forwarding to work

Default Can't get call forwarding to work

So, I pick up the phone, dial *201112223333 (10 digit phone #) and wait, and a voice says "thank you". Hang up, and, dial my number from another phone, and it rings. It does not forward.

I'd like to be able to forward all calls from the phone itself as sometimes, computer is off.

Secondly, when it is on, I don't see a good place even on voipo to forward ALL calls. I can see incoming routes allows me to say forward calls, but, I have to pick several different options. I don't see a way to forward all calls.

I guess the correct way online is to use the scheduling feature and simply enable it all day long.

Still I'd like to be able to use *20.

Default Re: Can't get call forwarding to work

Call forwarding is available on the Basic Features page under the Features tab. The default condition is "disabled", but if you enable it, another box appears for the number to forward incoming calls to. Works fine - i use it regularly. I can't help with the *20 feature.
    Bill

Default Re: Can't get call forwarding to work

Yeah, it turns out you can't use *20 IF you have two lines, and, you expect to be able to forward one of them, which was what I was trying to do. In fact, you can't even use the basic features page either.